Friday, April 9, 2010

leaving on a jet plane...


sitting at the airport waiting to board my plane to las vegas. i look around me and i see a mess of interesting people. i can see a total of 9 laptops (10 including mine) - it cracks me up that people can't take one minute away from technology. i know, i know, i'm one of those people considering i'm on my laptop at the airport - but i legitimately had to bring it for work purposes. plus, it makes flying by yourself a little less boring! there is a group of rowdy girls with matching "naughty bridesmaids" tanks - can you say bachelorette party? i hope i get to sit by them on the plane. i bet they're going to offer up some pretty interesting stories. but i digress...

i'm heading down there to "help kevin house-sit and pet-sit" while his parents are at the cherry blossom festival in washington, dc. i can't wait see my husband again. he's been gone since tuesday and i can barely function without him! missed my tv shows that i regularly watch, i woke up late for work each morning he was gone, i don't sleep very well and i just feel lonely. he definitely makes me see the world in a different way. can't wait to be back in his arms! it doesn't hurt that we are going to be in 80 degree weather, either ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment