Wednesday, February 3, 2010

we're all just hampsters.

The wheel of life seems to be spinning a little faster lately. Our little hampster legs can barely keep up. We have so much going on right now and feel like we really don't have enough time to do it all. I have so many blog-worthy topics jumbled in my head that just need to make their way onto the page. A lot easier said then done. So much for my 1-photo-per-week commitment! That lasted for what?..a day? Go figure. I will work very hard this week with Annie (my new netbook) to get a lot of blogging updates completed--or atleast started! Now, I honestly have no excuse. There is a fabulous blog function on my netbook that allows me to open up this Word-like program with one-click, type up my blog entry (including adding pictures/videos, formatting and previewing the post) and then post it to my blog. I can even save it to automatically post itself on a certain date/time in the future. I don't even have to type in the blog address or open Internet Explorer! How handy is that!?! Don't you just love technology? :)

The following are the pressing topics on my mind...so much to tell...Girls Weekend Trip to Las Vegas, time with my most favorite niece, girls night out, the verdict on my new work schedule, Family photos/pregnancy photos of the Boss family, update on The Garvey's family life, becoming an Aunt TWICE, Monster, Kevin's birthday?, Sophia's upcoming 2nd birthday, Kevin's job hunt extravaganza, my new glasses!, our 6th month wedding anniversary, etc. MAN! I'm more behind that I thought I was. Am I forgetting anything? Did I ever even blog about Christmas and New Years? It seems like Christmas was just yesterday, but it's already February. I guess it's true...time flies when you're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment