Tuesday, October 27, 2009

slowly but surely

this bug has really got me. although i am definitely feeling better, i am still exhausted. today i was lucky enough to re-enter into society. i went to work at noon and plan to stay until 5pm (we'll see!). the doc said to take it easy my first couple days back, because if i overdue it, i could end up getting pneumonia. yikes! ya know, a sick day here or there isn't too bad...but when you're quarantined into your room like a lepor so your husband doesn't get sick, life gets really boring. i couldn't have been happier to get back to work today. now, sitting here on my break, i can hardly keep my eyes open long enough to type this post. tomorrow will probably be a half-day too.

just an update on my progress. i am slowly but surely getting better. i miss my family and I MISS MY NIECE!!!

oh, and if any of you are looking to invest, campbell's chicken noodle soup and/or maruchan top ramen are both good options, i'm assuming. it's all i have been living on the past week. real healthy, i know. just a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment