Monday, May 4, 2009

Kevin's Ring


Kevin and I went shopping for his wedding ring on Sunday. He has had his eye on the same one for quite some time now but had never committed until Sunday. We went back..."just to look"...but Kevin realized it was the one he wanted. The final choice was between the tungsten and carbon fiber ring (which he ultimately decided upon) and a classic all metal titanium dark grey band. Both of the rings were beautiful. The titanium was traditional and timeless whereas the tungsten is modern and for a younger generation. It has a nice carbon fiber detail down the center, adding a bit of texture. The two tone pushes it into the more contemporary realm of men's rings. I like that it's just a bit funky, like my ring. Kevin has taken it out of the box a few times to "practice" wearing it. Call me traditional, but I don't want him to start wearing it officially until the wedding day. It's weird to see a ring on his finger but it's nice to know that I put it there :) He's so handsome and a wedding ring only adds to his charm. Yes, ladies, he is officially off the market. LUCKY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment