Monday, May 11, 2009

insignificant update...

well, if you know me, you know that i'm a lister. and i'm OCD. so basically, i have a tendency to make to-do lists of my to-do lists!! today, on my lunch break i worked on a new list of things left to do for the wedding. it's a longer list than i expected. the good news is that most of it is just little things that can be done on an empty saturday. tonight, i'll post the list of the things left to do for the wedding. should be interesting.

this weekend is my family bridal shower. i can't wait! kevin's mom is coming into town. i made us an appointment to go see the Fairgate Inn. hopefully they'll have enough time open to show it to us. it'd definitely be nice if Karen can see where her son is getting married before the day of the wedding!

an exciting note...i got my veil today! i ordered it off the internet and it arrived in the mail today. it is simple and beautiful. plus, it didn't cost a fortune. i can't wait to wear it on my big day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment