Saturday, April 25, 2009

You just can't help but dance...

If any of you haven't heard of Ray LaMontagne, you've been seriously deprived. His music is fabulous, his voice is sexy and raspy. He has the most beautiful voice and beautiful lyrics. Kevin and I are going to use his music in our ceremony, in our wedding video and as our first dance. I can't reveal which songs exactly, because I don't want them stolen! I've learned with all my friends getting married that you need to keep the special things private if you don't want your ideas to turn up at your friend's weddings! Haha...just a tip from one bride to another.

I've made a playlist of Ray LaMontagne for this blog. If you can't hear any music, be sure to turn up your speakers. He's the one artist I can't get enough of at the moment! You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment