Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting all my ducks in a row

Everything that still needs to be done for the wedding has been swimming around in my head for the last few days. Here's a list of things that are in progress or have been checked off the list:

1. Contacted our DJ, Mobile Music Entertainment, today in regards to our reservation and in search of the date our deposit needs to be paid.
2. Confirmed that Lamb's Bakery got the deposit check we mailed to reserve our wedding cake.
3. Put my wedding dress on layaway and will purchase it this week sometime.
4. Got a quote from Beyond Elegance in regards to the black chair covers we are renting for the reception. Our sample will be sent in the mail within 1-3 business days.
5. Starting a running list of songs that absolutely have to be played at the wedding.
6. Contacted the Fairgate Inn in search of the exact # of creme crush linens they have in stock.
7. Mailed the deposit for our wedding Videographer Greg Winterrrowd of Prophezy Productions and confirmed reservation.
8. Chosen a wedding shower date (May 16, 2009) that works for Karen, my soon-to-be mother-in-law, to attend!
9. Registered at Target, Macy's and Crate & Barrel!
10. We have picked out Kevin's wedding band at Jared's.
11. Secured our photographer Kacy Jo (a long, long time ago--it was the first thing I did!) based out of Corvallis, Oregon.
12. Kevin and I went to Men's Wearhouse to look at their tux options. We've decided on some styles, but need to schedule a time to have Kevin try some on.

Things still needed to be done in the immediate future:

1. Need to meet with Lamb's Bakery in regards to the design of our wedding cake.
2. Take my mom to Nordstrom to see the earrings I have picked out to go with my dress. Her opinion is needed on any decision these days :) Thank God for moms!
3. Go with my mom to Fabric Depot in search of French netting to make my birdcage veil.
4. Order my love birds for my cake topper from this seller at etsy.com.
5. Order the Eat, Drink & Be Married cocktail napkins for the bar.
6. Contact Serena and Trish in regards to the flower girl dress I've chosen.
7. Take the toasting glasses we've chosen to Things Remember to be engraved.
8. Pay 50% deposit to Party Booths for our reservation to rent a photo booth for the reception.
9. Start thinking about what to get my bridesmaids and flower girl for thank you gifts.
10. Buy Kevin's wedding band from Jared's.
11. Go check out Beaches for a possible wedding rehearsal dinner site.
12. Find a salon to do all the girl's mani's and pedi's the day before or the day of the wedding.

As you can tell, we still have a lot to do!!! The list just keeps running and running...

No comments:

Post a Comment