Friday, April 6, 2012

New Traditions

We took Claire to see the Easter Bunny on Wednesday evening. It's the first of many new traditions that have begun now that we have a wee little one. And, let's be honest, it wasn't by my own doing that we made it to the bunny at all. Grandma K made the suggestion that we take Claire - it would have slipped my mind all together. Santa? Sure. The Easter Bunny? I would have forgotten all about it. Since this is our first rodeo, Kevin and I didn't know what to expect. Luckily, the line wasn't too long. Fifteen minutes and $18.99 later, we were in and we were out with 3 photos in tow. Dang, those memories are spendy but oh-so worth it.

Best part is? She didn't cry! I don't think she even realized she was sitting on a huge, white, glasses-wearing bunny. Next year, we may not be so lucky. She's not wearing her Easter dress because I was afraid she'd puke and/or poop on it before Easter Sunday, but the photo turned out pretty darling anyway:


Happy Easter from the Garvey family!



No comments:

Post a Comment